Maria Ana Henriques
Ala Autónoma, Office 236
The MSc in Hospitality and Tourism Management is presented as an option to continue studies for all graduates in management, tourism and other courses in related areas, and contains the following overall objectives:
Lectured in English.
1st-year ISCTE - Lisbon
2nd-year 3 Alternatives:
Mensagem do(s) diretor(es)
Studying Hospitality and Tourism in Portugal is a unique opportunity to experience one of the global leaders in the tourism industry. Portugal is one of the top leisure destinations in Europe – bathed in a Mediterranean climate – where you can find some of the most attractive beaches in the world, hundreds of golf courses, unforgettable sightseeing, and rich monumental heritage. It is no surprise that in Portugal you can find every possible type of tourist facility, from large-scale hotels to exclusive resorts as well as all major hotels chains.
The leading Portuguese industry brands have capitalised on this popularity and have expanded their chains worldwide where they are well known for their innovation and successful development strategies. Lisbon and Portugal, therefore, provide students with a live laboratory in which to make contact with the hub of innovation and creativity in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry.
Why choose the MHTM at ISCTE Business School?
1. Enter one of the fastest-growing industries across the globe;
2. Benefit from a programme in the USA with tuition fees substantially lower than in USA;
3. Access one of the five best hospitality and tourism management schools in the world;
4. Gain intensive international exposure and expertise;
5. Benefit from the network of both Schools and their links with the hospitality and tourism industry;
6. Develop the necessary skills to become a successful professional;
7. Take managerial related jobs in the hospitality and tourism industry worldwide after graduation;