We conduct this survey every year to monitor Iscte graduates’ integration into working life. These are the main highlights from our latest survey (2016 graduates, survey is applied one year after graduation):
1) Employability rate:
2) Undergraduates working in activities related to their programme’s area
3) Satisfaction with career path
Graduate Employers’ Satisfaction
We also carry out a survey to get to know the opinion and satisfaction level among the main organizations that employ professionals trained at Iscte.
These are the latest results (2017):
1) General satisfaction with the graduates:
2) The top 3 most important skills for employers:
These are also the skills where our graduates achieve the highest scores (average score of 9, in a 0 to 10 scale).
3) 81% of employers answered that they are likely to recruit an Iscte graduate in the next 2 years.