ISCTE-IUL has defined a set of 14 environmental aspects of its activity that it can control and influence, from which 11 were considered to have a significant impact (*):
- Energy use (electricity and natural gas)*;
- Water Consumption;
- Use of material resources and products;
- Procurement processes *;
- Travel, travel and stays *;
- New construction and rehabilitation *;
- Performing internal and external events *;
- Waste Management*;
- Research *;
- Teaching and learning *;
- University extension*;
- Training / communication *;
- Travel to and from campus *;
- Risk management.
For each identified environmental aspect, a diagnosis was made and action plans were identified with the identification of monitoring indicators, actions, goals to be achieved.