We conduct this survey every year to monitor ISCTE-IUL graduates’ integration into working life. These are the main highlights from our latest survey (2016 graduates, survey is applied one year after graduation):
1) Employability rate:
2) Undergraduates working in activities related to their programme’s area
3) Satisfaction with career path
Graduate Employers’ Satisfaction
We also carry out a survey to get to know the opinion and satisfaction level among the main organizations that employ professionals trained at ISCTE-IUL.
These are the latest results (2017):
1) General satisfaction with the graduates:
2) The top 3 most important skills for employers:
These are also the skills where our graduates achieve the highest scores (average score of 9, in a 0 to 10 scale).
3) 81% of employers answered that they are likely to recruit an ISCTE-IUL graduate in the next 2 years.