The Europass was set up by the Decision No 2241/2004/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on the 15th of December 2004 and establishes a single framework for the transparency of qualifications and skills, a portfolio of documents with a common brand and a common logo, supported by adequate information systems.
How can benefit?
- Students - job seekers - workers;
- Employers - companies (human resources management);
- Higher education institutions;
- Schools and training institutions.
What are the benefits?
- Helps citizens to convey their effectively qualifications and skills;
- Provides a comprehensive tool for users based on an accessible electronic format;
- Allows people with different backgrounds and experiences to access to learning opportunities and employment throughout Europe, in particular, helping people moving among countries or among employment sectors;
- Promotes strong links between education and training, trade and industry, ensuring the continued relevance and adequate skills and qualifications assessment.
Europass Mobilidade (EM)
A document to record knowledge and skills acquired in another European country, such as a work placement in a company, an academic term as part of an exchange programme, a voluntary placement in an NGO.
Who is it for?
Any person moving to a European country to learn or acquire a work experience, whatever their age or level of education.
Who completes it?
Two partner organisations involved in the mobility project, the first in the country of origin and the second in the host country.
The partners may be universities, schools, training centres, companies, NGOs, etc
How to obtain?
If your are an ISCTE-IUL students please complete the Application form and contact the International Relations Office (IRO)
If you are an international student at ISCTE-IUL please contact your host institution.
Useful links and documents
Centro Nacional Europass
Exemplo de Europass Mobilidade